We will always assure you of warm and professional welcome, a comforting smile and an understanding ear each time you speak to us or whenever you come to see us.
In addition, we offer you the following :-
- We operate and manage our own 24 hr emergency service – locally.
- We have an ample on-site carpark with approximately 20 spaces and disabled access.
- We have full hospitalisation facilities managed by our veterinary surgeons and trained nurses.
- We offer full x-ray & ultrasound facilities.
- We use our own on-site laboratory and are able to give speedy reports for most blood sample tests.
- Our trained nurses manage and run their own appointments, advising on matters such as :-
- weight management and control
- diabetes monitoring
- kidney disease
- heart disease
- ID chipping
- arthritis management
The staff run monthly puppy parties for our vaccinated puppies, which :-
- provide a great opportunity for young pups to mix and play with each other
- provide the youngsters with a safe environment to learn with each other
- provide a nice and relaxed environment for the owners to meet and socialise too
- provides advice to new owners on the general health care of their new prized possession.
We offer free nurse consultations for :-
- new puppy & kitten checks
- weight checks and weight management
We also have discounts running continuously on
- worming products
- flea treatments